Architec 400® is made to comply with and exceed AU standard AS4174.1994.
Colours: Left Side; Porcelain, Cappuccino, Turquoise, Aquamarine, Navy Blue, Midnight Green, Right Side; Orange, Lemon, Grape, Lime, Slate, Black
No flat tape, maximum UV protection
Architec 400 ® contains no flat tape. It is made from a combination of monofilament yarn and our proprietary OvalonTM monofilament yarn. OvalonTM provides high strength and minimal stretch in both the Weft and Warp direction of the stitch pattern, maintaining tension. It also offers over 90% UV protection.
With OvalonTM you get the strength of monofilament yarns combined with the UV protection of tape.
Built for high tension
Shadesails using Architec 400® should be well designed and engineered to hold the fabric under the tension it deserves.
The fabric should be supported by using appropriate strength poles and footings as determined by a professional engineer and made and installed by a qualified contractor in accordance with local building codes.
Easy to work with
Architec 400® is pre-stentered to reduce shrinkage and improve the stability of the fabric. This process improves the workability of the fabric during the fabrication and installation of the shade sail or shade structure.
- Polyfab shadec loth is engineered to comply with the Building Code of Australia’s general requirements for flammability (FR). Test data available upon request.
- The above information represents the results sourced from third party testing authorities, and tolerances may vary by as much as 10%.
- The Manufacturer reserves the right to alter or modify product specifications and colors without notice and assumes no obligation or liability for the suitability and use of its products other than those applications intended by the manufacturer.
- Colors shown may not be an exact representation of the actual product.
- Outdoor fabrics are subject to harsh conditions and degradation over time is to be expected. Architec 400
® is supported with a 15 year UV warranty. During this period the fabric will remain serviceable and fit for purpose. Color fading is normal over time. Colors containing red and yellow pigments have a tendency to fade more than others. This is not a loss of strength caused by UV breakdown and is not covered by the product warranty. For more details refer to the supporting Polyfab product warranty.
- Polyfab USA assumes no liability in the event of negligent installation /fabrication or application or choice of cloth.
- During installation, Polyfab shade cloth should not be subject to “pre-stressed” loading in excess of 20%.
There are no reviews yet.